How to Start a Link Staffing Company:
the Link Staffing Way
Starting a staffing company doesn’t have to mean starting from scratch. At LINK, we have taught many entrepreneurs how to start a staffing service. If you are personally compatible and qualified financially, the route to starting a Link Staffing franchise can follow a very direct path.
Starting a Staffing Company: The Decision Process
Starting a Link Staffing franchise demands considerable deliberation, both on the part of the potential franchisee and on the part of LINK. Each franchise candidate is carefully chosen by the LINK selection committee for their compatibility with our values, goals and business model. Each step of the franchise award process is unique to the individual. Here is the 10-step decision-making process, designed to enable you to conduct your due diligence as we simultaneously evaluate your viable candidacy to start a Link Staffing franchise.
- Complete and submit your Request for Consideration form.
- Participate in a telephone interview to determine compatibility.
- Review of our Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Make validation calls to existing LINK Staffing Franchise Owners.
- Complete our formal franchise application.
- Accept an invitation to attend Discovery Days at the LINK Support Center in Houston, Texas.
- Franchises are awarded by the LINK Selection Committee made up of key department executives.
- Review and sign the LINK Franchise Agreement.
- Complete the start-up and pre-opening process.
- Congratulations! Begin enjoying the benefits of franchising with LINK Staffing Services.
Ready to take the next step toward starting a staffing company? Simply complete and submit your Request for Consideration. We invite you to take the next step to be the "I" in LINK.